Our Big 5
The mission of the children’s ministry at Living Waters is to connect the heart of children to the heart of God by encouraging them to have a daily, vibrant, personal relationship with Jesus.
Showing God’s great love to kids and helping kids show that kind of love to others.
Expressing our love for God with all our heart, soul, mind & strength.
The Word of God
Encouraging kids to love, know and trust the Bible and see God’s beautiful plan at work through Jesus.
Equipping generations to love and serve God together.
Showing kids they can use their gifts from God NOW to love people here and throughout the nations.
- For: Nursing mothers and mothers with babies. This room has a rocking chair, changing table and a TV with the service live streaming so that you may care for your child’s needs and not miss the service.
- Ages: 15 months to 3 years old
- Sunday: 9:25 a.m. until 10 minutes after the service has been released.
- Snacks are provided
Engaged Kid’s Sunday School
- Ages: 4 – 12 years old
- Times: Children are prayed for and released during the service and should be picked up no later than 10 minutes after the service has been concluded.
- Curriculum: “The Worship, the Word and the Way” curriculum.
Wednesday Home Groups
Children are welcome and invited to join their families in our small groups that meet throughout our community each Wednesday night (excluding the last Wed. night of the month). Families come together for a time of fellowship, worship, discussion and prayer to build our faith in God and relationships with the generations of believers.