Prayer & Care
The Pastoral Care ministries are dedicated to helping hurting people and addressing the wide variety of needs. We are here to help, regardless of your circumstances.
The following resources are provide here to help with a variety of needs. Please contact these organizations for more information on the current services they are able to provide.
Food and Meals
- Interfaith Dinner Network
Daily evening meals served.
- The Salvation Army Hope House
- The Barnabas Center
- Food Pantry: Yulee Baptist Church
- Food Bank: Yulee United Methodist Church
- O’Neal Memorial Baptist Church
- Second Harvest Food Bank: Church of Christ
Lodging / Shelter
- Men’s and Women’s Shelters: First Assembly of God
- Women’s Shelter: Cedar Haven Transitional Home
- Shelter for Men, Women & Children: Circle of Love
- Cold night shelter: Church of Christ
- Amelia Baptist Church
Marriage, Divorce, Parenting, Teen, Financial Counseling, Personal Crisis
- Celebrate Recovery: First Baptist Church
- AA and NA Meetings: First Assembly of God
- Residential Treatment: The Salvation Army Hope House
- Health & Dental: The Barnabas Center